“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
“Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”
~Hans Christian Anderson
“What we are is God’s gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.”
“If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
24 TIPS FOR A BETTER LIFE
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
‘My purpose is to__________ today.’
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. God heals almost everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends
will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I
am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.